Saturday, July 9, 2011

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix)

According to Afrojack when he dropped this at EDC, "this is the 'Save The World' Remix you have all been waiting for."  I'm seeing Zedd tonight with Skrillex and Porter Robinson, I can't wait for him to play this one.  It really is a great remix, an absolute gem.. Swedish House Mafia have dropped it recently during one of their sets as well.  I'm also including Alesso's edit of the track, which I really like as well.  Enjoy.


Should be a wild night. later.
-NC

*UPDATE: The show was completely bananas, we were all going retardhard.. one of the best shows I've seen in a while.  This video of Zedd's set was taken by my friend Spencer, the Save The World remix is first, check how nuts the crowd is going during it.

No comments:

Post a Comment