Thursday, September 9, 2010

12TH PLANET

I had the pleasure of seeing 12th Planet this weekend at Nocturnal, and let me tell you now this dude throws down so hard and gets incredibly hype.. people were raging.  I just came across this track, it's huge banger of a remix from Doctor P--I've heard both Rusko and Bassnectar drop this track, so I've been trying to figure out the name for a while.  Also, I've got 12th Planets new remix of "Youth Blood" by Jinder for you that is SO fire.  Let it be known, 12th Planet drops bombs.


Download: Reasons (Doctor P Remix) - 12th Planet & Jukali
Download: Youth Blood (12th Planet and Flinch Remix) - Jinder
you gotta download both these tracks, they are so womp.


-NC

1 comment:

  1. Saw 12th Planet live this summer, legit as hell, great show. Collin you da man, keep the blog up.

    ReplyDelete