Monday, November 8, 2010

Nobody Can Mess With Kanye

I would not fuck with Kanye West right now, he is straight killing it and making other rappers look like bums.  He is producing some seriously fire tracks that you need to be hype on.  I figured since Kanye is going so hard right now it might be hard for some of you to keep up, so I decided to do a little recap of my favorite work he's done in the last few weeks.  Kanye, CuDi, Raekwon, Pusha T, Lupe, Big Sean, J. Cole, Cyhi Da Prynce... G.O.O.D. Music is dominating the rap game, fine with me, better than Young Money.
This is one of my favorite hip hop tracks I've heard in a while, seriously everybody wrecks their verse and its a sick beat- big sean cyhi and j. cole step up big time on this one.



This is an incredible new track, CuDi lays down a really sick catchy hook and Kanye has a sweet effect on his voice that he's been messing with lately.  This is off Kanye West's new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy," and the cover above is my favorite cover art of the four alternates that Kanye West released for the new album.


another sick song, with a crazy beat.. really glad Pusha T is finally getting the light he deserves, I kinda feel bad for Malice though, they should put him on some tracks and have some CLIPSE son!


Clear a path, I have a feeling Kanye's new album is going to be incredible.
Enjoy.
-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment