Monday, January 17, 2011

Shot Yourself In The Foot Again - Skream & Example

Back again with a huge original track, "Shot Yourself in the Foot Again" from Skream & Example.  If you liked Bar9's remix of Example's, "Kickstarts", this might be another banger you enjoy.  It's a dope track, I really enjoy the vocals and it's got some heavy beats as well.  I'm also doing a shweet recap of a bunch of Magnetic Man bangers, just because I really dig them.


Skream killin it.
Download: Shot Yourself in the Foot Again - Skream & Example banger numero uno

Download: Lights On (Skream Remix) - Katy B & Ms. Dynamite banger numero dos


MAGNETIC MAN REUP
Download: Fire (ft. Ms. Dynamite) - Magnetic Man
Download: Crossover (ft. Katy B) - Magnetic Man
Download: The Bug - Magnetic Man
Download: Karma Crazy - Magnetic Man

Download: I Need Air (ft. Angela Hunte) - Magnetic Man how I didn't post this already is beyond me..


nobody got swagga like these three guys... (wayne line)


peace
-NC

2 comments:

  1. Example isn't part of Magnetic Man bro. Sick post regardless. Check me out www.fiftyhertz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah shit. good catch i'll fix that up, my bad. confused him with artwork for some reason

    ReplyDelete