Thursday, March 24, 2011

Freaks & Geeks (Star Slinger Remix) - Childish Gambino

By now I'm sure you have heard the original version of this track, but if you haven't, definitely check it out.  Apparently Donald Glover approached Star Slinger to make this remix, and he did it big.  Also including the original and the soundcloud of a mash I made from Mike Posner and Childish Gambino's Remix's of "Rolling In The Deep".  Enjoy.


  Mike Posner Childish Gambino Rolling In The Deep Mash by NoiseCandy23
**EDIT:  Didn't realize I was getting some response for that mash I did.  The download limit got reached so here's a DL link.
Download: Rolling In The Deep (NC Mash) - Mike Posner vs. Childish Gambino vs. Jamie xx


If you dig him, pick up Gambino's "The EP" mixtape here.



Later.

-NC

2 comments:

  1. Can you PLEASE enable downloads for the Mike Posner/Childish Gambino mash. I'm obsessed with the song and upset that I can't download it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Sorry I didn't realize the download limit was (or would be) reached.. if anyone still wants it, I'm putting it on Zippyshare, link is in the post or in the description on Soundcloud!

    ReplyDelete