Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Humpday Jams [NEW MUSIC]

EDC Vegas 2011
Now I realize I haven't posted in a week, and I'm sorry, but it's back to business as usual, and a lot of good music has been coming across my ears in the last week.  I've got six jams for you to help get through the rest of this week.  Great new dubstep tracks Bassnectar, Skrillex & Nero, incredible trance from Alesso, Arty & Ferry Corsten and Markus Shulz, and a big Mord Fustang track I think you'll like.  Bangers people! get em while they're hot.


Download: Bassnectar - Upside Down
Download: Nero ft. Sub Focus - Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix)
Download: Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow

Download: LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem (Alesso Remix)
Download: Ferry Corsten - Punk (Arty Remix)
Download: Markus Shulz & Jochen Miller - Rotunda


Serious, serious goosebumps..



PEACE.
-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment