Friday, June 25, 2010

Filthy Dubstep

There is literally no doubt in my mind that dubstep is the fasting growing music type in the world. Dubstep music has made huuuuge jumps in the last few years, and personally i love the adjectives - grimy, filthy, disgusting, raw, etc... Anyways, enough of the history lesson, here are the dubstep tracks!

Datsik is a 21 year old up and coming dubstep producer from British Colombia, and believe me, he's gonna be huge. For all my people in Dallas, he is going to be playing July 2nd at Lizard Lounge, I would seriously suggest checking it out.

This is a pretty new track, and the best remix I've heard of Aloe Blacc's I Need a Dollar. I really love the slowed down tempo.

This is a my favorite remix of an Amanda Blank track that has been remixed a LOT. This was one of my first favorite dubstep jams, and I'm still playing it.

This is a song by Rusko that hits really hard, I love the part when Little Boot's vocals come in.

Here are two sick remixes from Rusko's label mate, Caspa. I absolutely love the first drop in this song.
This is a really chill dubstep song by Caspa, good remix all in all.

This is a older dubstep song from Bar9. This song is filthy - really dark, grimy stuff.. i love it.

Another Raindrops for yall! this one is as good or better as the LaRoche one, Doorly is a great dubstep producer.

Never have I heard so many sounds working in perfect rhythm to produce such a great dubstep track. Hooky's Rhinestone Eyes remix is absolute fire too.

This is an often overlooked track by Bassnectar thats a badass song for sure.

A heavy, hard hitting dubstep track from Druley with sweet drops.

This is a great track from Joker, gotta throw angus a shoutout for introducing me to Joker quite a while back.

Another powerful track from dubstep's heavy hitter Nero. He knows how to make a great dubstep song, I love most things he produces.


No comments:

Post a Comment