Friday, June 25, 2010

Something 2 Ride 2



These are some classic hip hop tracks that are my personal favorites and always being played on my ipod. None of this radio hyped bullshit, these are some deep lyrics, smooth flows, and huge beats..

Royce da 5'9" and Phonte - Something 2 Ride 2

This is a great song to let spin and just cruise....
I love phonte too, hes reppin North Carolina

Another great track to cruise to, and i'm crazy about this chorus! its so catchy, impossible to get out of your head

Gang Starr - Code Of The Streets
I'm a huge Gang Starr fan, got to love Guru's monotone flow and anything DJ Premier produces is straight fire.

Wu Tang Clan - Triumph
One of the best rap groups of all time, I love anything Wu and all the rappers in the crew.

Big L - Flamboyant
Too bad Big L checked out early, Guru too for that matter, he was a great MC.

Andre Nickatina - My Homeboy's Chevy
Got to love Nicky, he has great flow and one of my favorite voices.

Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray
Super chill beat, super chill song, and even a happy ending.
"why they do me that way?"

Tribe is another great rap group, I love how Phife and Q-Tip go in on this one.

THE EAST COAST OVERDOSE! He may be last on this post, but Notorious is number one on my list, you just can't get any better than biggie.

These first few posts are muuchhh longer than they usually will be, but thats because they are some of my favorite tracks right now in every area, just so you can kind of get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment