Friday, August 13, 2010

Lose It (In The End) ft. Ghostface Killah - Mark Ronson

Download: Lose It (In The End) ft. Ghostface Killah - Mark Ronson

I know the posts haven't been coming this week, my bad I've been really busy in NYC the last few days and I thought I posted this one on Wednesday, but somehow it didn't work.  Last night I saw Lotus, STS9 and Big Gigantic, and it was a really incredible show.  Anyways, sorry for the lack of posts, let's get to the music.  Mark Ronson is a producer from the UK who I don't know a ton about besides that he has collaborated with Wale and that he has released two huge new tracks of his new album "Record Collection" recently.  He collaborates with Ghostface Killah on this track,"Lose It", and Q-Tip is also featured on his album.  I really like the upbeat tempo and collaborations on these jams, enjoy..


*Bonus*

Download: Bang Bang Bang ft. Q-Tip - Mark Ronson
another fire track, might be my favorite of the two songs, i still love tip..


later..

No comments:

Post a Comment