Monday, August 2, 2010

MAILBAG!

Alright, so I'm stoked people are sending in their music to us here at Noise Candy - I really love hearing fresh new artists, and it's a plus for me if I can help them out in any way.  Anyways, here's some tracks from two of the artists whose material we have gotten in our mailbox. 
First up is Super K.  I really know nothing about Super K except he makes some sweet remixes.  I love his remix of "Hustler Musik", it's a crunchy track.  His "Love Lock Down" remix is fire too, an improvement on the original if you ask me.  Check out these remixes..
Next up, Carterficial.  This cat is from New York City, the Bronx to be exact.  He has been making music for a while but has just released his first album "Blue Pills."  Rooted in hip hop and house, Carterficial makes dope trip hop/downtempo music that's perfect just to let spin and relax for a while.  I'd suggest checking out "Pavor Nocturnus"at the very least.  Show some love on Carterficial's Bandcamp Page, you can sample "Blue Pills" there and buy it too.
Check Carterficial out!
"We ought to push back against any established power structure or governing body that seeks to deintellectualize as a means to subvert and control the people."  - Carterficial's Bandcamp
Preach! I dig the outlook...

Later guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment