Friday, October 8, 2010

Fuck Shit Up Friday

I know I haven't posted since tuesday this week, but I was doing it purposefully so I could FUCK your world up on Friday.... A lot of people have been coming up to me lately like ohh the music you post is too hardcore.. well i guess its fuck haters, because heres some a ton of hard dubstep tracks.


Random Awesomeness
Download: In The Summer (Tek-One Remix) - Crystal Fighters love this track

Flux Pavilion
Download: Voscillate (Roksonix Remix) - Flux Pavilion goes reeeaaal hard

12th Planet

Doctor P.
Download: Lies (Doctor P Remix) - Fenech-Soler a little softer than typical doctor p, sick nonetheless..

Skrillex
Download: Scary Monsters And Sprite - Skrillex i just found out about this guy, really like him
Download: My Name Is Skrillex (Skrillex Remix) - Skrillex
Download: Father Said - 12th Planet & Skrillex skrillex sings in this one, its like emo dubstep but that makes sense because he used to be in the band "from first to last" apparently.

Enjoy the tunes, I'm out...headed home to the queen city for the weekend. this should hold you over until tuesday.
PEACE
-NC



No comments:

Post a Comment