Sunday, October 17, 2010

PORTER ROBINSON

Meet Porter Robinson, he's a 18 year old high school student from Chapel Hill, North Carolina and he has been blowing up huge on Beatport the last month with his smash hit "Say My Name." First off, its amazing that he is only 18 and still in high school and second he's from NC so I had to show some love.  His track "I'm On Fire" is about to do the same damage as Say My Name if you ask me.  This kid is the second coming of Wolfgang Gartner, I would not forget his name -he's about to blow up huge..  Porter works with a lot of mau5-ish slow soft trance builds then unleashes really technical hard hitting drops and hooks, incorporating all sorts of crazy complex electro sounds including wobble from time to time.  He has been collaborating with the likes of Lazy Rich recently, check out the preview he released on soundcloud below.  Get these tunes!


Download: Say My Name - Porter Robinson
Download: I'm On Fire - Porter Robinson



 Porter Robinson & Lazy Rich feat. Sue Cho - Hello (LOFI clip) by suecho


Later.
-NC



No comments:

Post a Comment