Thursday, September 29, 2011

Congorock - Sirius (Original Mix)

Here's a fresh tune from Congorock called "Sirius." I'm a big fan, in my opinion it's one of the best productions I've heard from him.  I'm also throwing in some more heavy electro bangers from the likes of Dirtyloud, Mord Fustang and Far Too Loud that I think you'll like a lot.  Oh, and did anybody hear about this?  Swedish House Mafia sold out Madison Square Garden in 40 minutes today, a day before tickets officially went on sale! shit's crazy..


Download:  Sirius (Original Mix) - Congorock
Download:  Hear Dem Style (Original Mix) - Far Too Loud
Download:  Rock It Roll It ft. Sirreal & Pippa Trix (Dirtyloud Remix) - Tim Healey vs. Calvertron
Download:  The Electric Dream (Sam Worsley Remix) - Mord Fustang
Download:  Wake Up L.A. (Original Mix) - Far Too Loud



-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment