Monday, September 26, 2011

UK and European Dubstep

We've got dubstep coming from all over the place today: Britain, France, Italy, Netherlands and Russia - and yes, I know Russia is technically Asia, but I also don't care. Don't sleep on these tracks!  I've been assembling this UK/Europe Dubstep playlist for a while now and all the songs are sick..


Download:  My Trance Girl - Joker
Download:  Play For Real (Dirtyphonics Remix) - The Crystal Method
Download:  Forever ft. Will.I.Am (16bit Remix) - Wolfgang Gartner
Download:  Fresh Scream - Al Bizarre
Download:  In Da Club ft. Hazel (Oliver Twizt Remix) - Entyce
Download:  Call Your Girlfriend (Feed Me Remix) - Robyn
Download:  I Stand Alone (Ocelot Remix) - Theophilus London
Download:  You and I (Dead C∆T Bounce Remix) - Medina



-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment