Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chill Dubstep Remixes

New Years Eve is approaching and I can't wait for three unique sets of Keller at The Neighborhood Theatre.  Anyways, today I have some chill dubstep remixes for you, and they are so awesome, two of my favorite tracks right now.
I never imagined that a remix could do justice to Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zero's incredible song "Home", BUT I believe I have found a remix that has done just that.  check it out.
Download: Home (Whole-Z Remix) - Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros


This next song is Dillon Francis' remix of DJ Fresh's song "Lassitude", and it's a really melodic and chill dubstep remix, this song has been getting some serious rotations in my iTunes for the last week.. it just makes me feel good.
Download: Lassitude (Dillon Francis Remix) - DJ Fresh


peace bitches.
-NC


PS. this will not be the last you hear of Dillon Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment