Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got Sugar In My Feet - DANCE MUSIC!

Today I have some really tight progressive, technical dance tracks for you that will surely put some sugar in your feet.  First up is "Sugar In My Feet" by KitSch 2.0 featuring Craig Smart & Theory.  This track was my introduction to Kitsch 2.0, and I'm loving it.  The duo is from Marseilles, France and they make some groovy dance music.  On their Facebook page, the bands interests are: "Summer, girls, alcohol, music, marlboro lights or phillip morris".... hell yeah, I'd party with these french dudes anytime.  
Download: Sugar In My Feet - KitSch 2.0 ft. Craig Smart & Theory


Got another big dance track for y'all from Pance Party, it's their remix of SomethingALaMode's "5 AM"  This track goes hard, I really like the vocals and the drop at 2:05 is most excellent.  Pance Party show their technical skill and ability to pump out progressive dance music with the best of them on this track.
Download: 5 AM (Pance Party Remix) - SomethingALaMode ft. K Flay

Enjoy the dance tunes.
Later
-NC

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I'm buying high quality cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I save over 70% from cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete