Friday, December 24, 2010

Choose Grum!

Grum, also known as Graeme Shepard, hails from Leeds, UK and produces some his own incredible flavor of Scottish electro/disco house.  Grum only produced his first track in the Spring of last year, so his rise to fame has been fast and of epic proportions.  To put in perspective just how huge Grum has gotten this year, Hype Machine has calculated that he is the second most blogged about artist in the world, behind Radiohead, which is astounding.   His album "Heartbeats" is an absolute work of art, I suggest you all show Grum some love and pick it up on beatport.


Download: Wherever We Are (Grum Remix) - Human Life (my favorite grum track)
Download: I Can't Shake This Feeling - Grum
*links removed by request*


**BONUS BONUS BONUS**
You better be ready to dance because this track is a rager.  I was gonna wait, but I couldn't, so here it is... Lazy Rich's Remix of Porter Robinson's yet to be released new single, "The Wildcat", available on beatport.  I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Original Mix, check back for when it's released.  now dance.


Download: The Wildcat (Lazy Rich Remix) - Porter Robinson Porter's a prodigy



Enjoi
Peace.
-NC


PS: 100th POST! WOO!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, REALLY?? 2nd most blogged about artist?? Dude send me this stat I've gotta see this. I would have never guessed.
    Good for Grum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah apparently so, hard to believe i know..

    http://www.girl.com.au/grum.htm
    that interview is one of a few places i saw that stat

    ReplyDelete