Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back With Moombahton in the Mix

I'm back from the week in Dallas, I was honestly way to "busy" to do any posting.  But I'm back in Charlotte and back strong, with posts on posts lined up.  I made it to a second round of Identity Festival in Dallas and it was absolutely amazing, as expected after the one in Charlotte.  I got to see Pretty Lights in the front row, Rusko again, Datsik, Crystal Method and the Disco Biscuits.  I also got to see the Crystal Method's crazy new instrument, it's like a crazy double guitar-mixer-keyboard hybrid.  Needless to say, I am fucking exhausted.  Now, on to the Moombahton.. I've got some very large dancefloor movers today.  Lots of Nada and Botnek, remixes of Avicii and Afrojack, the just released Torro Torro Remix of Dillon Francis and Diplo's "Que Que", and a dope Gucci Gucci Remix to bring it on home.  More posts (Dubstep, Trance, House, Electro) on the way soon!


Download:  WTF (Nadastrom On Drugs Remix) - Tittsworth

Download:  La Gata - Dave Nada

Download:  Seek Bromance (DJ Maculay Moombahton Remix) - Avicii

Download:  Replica (Crowd Control Moombahton Remix) - Afrojack

Download:  Que Que (Torro Torro Remix) - Dillon Francis & Diplo

Download:  Behold (Botnek Remix) - BeatauCue

Download:  Cairo - Botnek

Download:  Gucci Gucci (Long Jawns x Bobby la Beat Remix) - Kreayshawn

love these.


-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment