Monday, August 1, 2011

Trance & Progressive Takeover

Quintino, acting how I feel when I hear "Epic"
Don't miss this one, I've got some real heaters in here for you.  Great new tunes from Michael Woods, Myback (Albin Myers & John Dahlback), Sandro Silva & Quintino, Sex Ray Vision and Cherry Coke.  These tracks were in constant rotation all weekend long, I highly recommend checking them all out.  Also, be on the lookout for tomorrow's post about big release that I have been anxiously anticipating.


Download: My Beach House - Sex Ray Vision

Download: Bullet (Original Mix) - Michael Woods

Download: Epic (Original Mix) - Sandro Silva & Quintino

Download: Clap Yo Handz (Original Mix) - MyBack

Download: There 4 U (MyBack Remix) - Albin Myers ft. St James

Download: Replica (Original Mix) - Cherry Coke



PEACE
-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment