Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rap Meets Dubstep

When Dubstep and Rap collide, some very epic music is produced.  This new genre of dubstep is becoming more and more popular, and I couldn't be more happy about it. Bassnectar has been a big proponent of this movement.  I have been hoping to hell someone would make a remix of Waka Flocka's "Hard In the Paint", and Crizzly has come through with his edit and it's absolutely banging, this has been on repeat all week, I can see this making a party go nuts..  Moving on, I can't tell you how surprised and excited I was to hear Flux Pavilion's "I Can't Stop" and Cassius' "I Love U So" sampled on Jay-Z and Kanye West's new album "Watch The Throne."  I have those two tracks for you, then Big Gigantic's new remixes of Talib Kweli & Kanye's "Get Em High" and Biggie's "Notorious Thugs," which are dope as hell.  Finally, the last jam I have is Minnesota's new song "Roof Back" that samples Rick Ross' "Hustlin".  POW!


Download:  Hard In The Paint ((Bellizio Remix (Crizzly Edit)) - Waka Flocka Flame

Download:  Who Gon Stop Me - Jay-Z & Kanye West

Download:  Why I Love You (ft. Mr. Hudson) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

Download:  Get Em High (Big Gigantic Remix) - Talib Kweli ft. Kanye West

Download:  Notorious Thugs (Big Gigantic Remix) - Notorious B.I.G.

Download:  Roof Back - Minnesota


-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment