Friday, August 5, 2011

Moombahton In The Mix [Diplo, Dillon Francis, Clockwork and More]

Today I have some sweet Moombahton tracks to bring you into the weekend in the right way.  The boys over at Mad Decent have been doing it big lately, definitely check out Mad Decent Vol. 1 if you haven't already. Today's post has tracks from Diplo, Dillon Francis, Clockwork, Geek Boy and A-Mac.  Dillon Francis has been releasing a TON of new music this month, and it's all so good, I've probably listened to Beautician 2.0 about 100 times in the last week.  Now I love me some good Moombahton, but the fact is I don't like most of the songs that I hear that are classified as Moombahton. Today, this is not the case at all -- these tracks are fucking hot.






We are now on TWITTER, click to follow Noise Candy!
-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment