Friday, November 11, 2011

Close To Me - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go [REMIXES]

Today's 11.11.11 and we're taking it to a whole new level tonight.. Skream & Benga are throwing down at Fabric, and I couldn't be more excited to see the dub pioneers for my first time.  
     Today I have a great post that's been a while in the making.  Benny Benassi's second original track with Gary Go, 'Close To Me,' is a sick release and it's got some even better reworks.  Remixes are from R3hab, Michael Woods and Dmitiri Vegas & Like Mike, and they are all so sick. I've been waiting to post this until I could get my hands on all the remixes and in good quality, because they are just that good.


Original
Download:  Close To Me (Original Mix) - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

Remixes
Download:  Close To Me (Michael Woods Remix) - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go
Download:  Close To Me (R3hab Remix) - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go
Download:  Close To Me (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix) - Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go



-NC


No comments:

Post a Comment