Friday, November 4, 2011

Dubsteppin' Into The Weekend

Skream & Benga Fri. Nov. 11th Fabric London
London must be rubbing off on me because a majority of the artists featured today are from the UK.  First up is Netsky's remix of Skream's 'Anticipate,' which has had quite a buzz around it lately.. It's an amazing remix and has me really excited to see Skream & Benga next Friday at Fabric.  The Benga-produced 'Katy On A Mission' was one of my favorite dub tracks of the summer, so when I heard Vinnie Maniscalco's edit which goes even harder, I ate it up.. I think you will too.  Last night Flux Pavilion took over for Mistajam on BBC1xtra, and he dropped some serious heat.  I heard these next two on his mix; first, Flux P and Doctor P's new tune 'Superbad,' which sounds massive but is still a rip, second is Jakwob's brand new tune 'Let it Fall' featuring hard hitting bass and fantastic vocals from Rocky.  I've got even more Doctor P for you, his mix of Scroobius Pip's 'The Struggle' is great, he kills it and Scroobius Pip is awesome.  Don't want to ramble, but the last three from Document One, Tim Ismag and TMBA might be the hardest hitting tracks of the bunch, definitely worth checking out.

Download:  Rising Higher (Original Mix) - Document One
Download:  Jump (TMBA) - Kriss Kross

-NC

No comments:

Post a Comment