Thursday, July 22, 2010

Curren$y is a funny dude

I feel like I have been posting a lot of videos lately, but this one is absolutely hilarious.  This is Wiz and Curren$y being interviewed by some MTV reporter, just obviously high as shit, it's SO funny the answers these guys give her.  To her credit, she actually handles it really well and plays it cool, but even she can't take it seriously after a while.  Wiz might be so high he can't talk, but Spitta is a hilarious dude, check this out


"I am a botanist, by trade.. I do have a green thumb, as well as a green index and pinky"

Shoutout to my buddy Eric, he just showed me this other video.. in it, Curren$y is featured on a "The Smoking Section" sponsored show called Mythblazers.  It's basically the high version of Mythbusters, and it's soo hilarious, Curren$y says some of the funniest shit, seems like the most hilarious dude to be around, check it out after the jump.

Here's some tunes from Spitta and Wiz.

Download: Goodbye - Wiz Khalifa
MUST DL! this track is suchhh fire, love that chorus.  Wiz doesn't go home cause he goes soo hard.  Hah you'll get that one after you listen to the track... 
Download: Smokin' Good - Wiz Khalifa
I love them both but all these two rap about is weed, seriously, that's it.

Download: Chilled Coughee Ft. Devin The Dude - Curren$y
This is a fire track off "Pilot Talk," which is a great album.  Curren$y does his thing and has dope rhymes all over the album -- and with features from Mikey Rocks, Snoop, Big K.R.I.T., Devin The Dude, Smoke DZA, Jay Electronica and Mos Def, it's one of the hip hop albums of the year.
Download: Smokin' Trees Ft. Curren$y & Chop Black - Yukmouth
"ille be smokin trees in belize when they find me"

I'm hittin' the lake later today, PEACE..

No comments:

Post a Comment