Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feel The Heatwave...


So I forgot my macbook charger at home like an idiot, so I couldn't post all this weekend in NY. Not to delay any further, here's some sweet chill tunes to throw in rotation, kick it with your people and enjoy the heatwave we have been having this summer..

Fabian is a really flexible artist from L.A. He's on Binary's record label, and he has the capability to make everything from really chill electro songs, to songs that will wear your elbow out and everything in between. Here's some tracks I like from him.

Simply put, I love Air. They produce out really chill loungey songs that I really dig. Their album "Moon Safari" is one of the best albums I have picked up in a long time, it's just unreal how good it is. You have to check these songs out.

...you know I had to represent when I heard this first track. Booka Shade makes some really sick minimal tunes, I would seriously suggest checking out his CD "The Sun And The Neon Light."

Enjoy the tunes. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment