Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Refresh Yourself

Today I've got a medley of refreshing tracks for you, nothing too genre specific, some more new than others, but all some reeaallllyy sweet songs I've been spinnin' a lot lately that I think you will like.
Download: Tomorrow (Club Mix) - Dada Life ft. Tara McDonald, Dmitri Vegas and Like Mike
Brand new track from Dada Life who have been mixing everything they can get their hands on lately.  This is a sweet upbeat dance track, I love the piano during the build and it's got a nice melody while Tara McDonald lays down lovely vocals per usual.
Download: We'll Be Fine - Subskrpt
This original mix from Subskrpt is not of his usual style, throwing wobble around all over the place, but its still dub and its absolute FIRE.  I just can't get this song out of my head, and to be honest, I don't really want to.
Download: Deli - Delorean
Delorean is one of my new favorite groups; the Catelonian Dance-Rock powerhouse hails from Barcelona and they are doing things their own way.  While they have chill airy melodies and pop-like vocals, they also have dancefloor fit upbeat step rhythm that makes for some great original work.
Download: Stuck In The System - Joker
I don't mind being stuck in the system, if the system is this song.. this is another banger from the UK producer Joker, and, do I hear violin in there?? Yes I do.  This is progressive stuff, he uses the violin alongside raw wobble while incorporating stops into the song like none other, it all adds up to a fire dubstep jam.
Download: Dance Yrself Clean - LCD Soundsystem **link removed by request**
Although it may seem a long way in, just be patient, enjoy the buildup and listen to the drop at 3:08, ahhh i love it..and this track as a whole.  Oh yeah, this is the track that KiD CuDI samples in "All Talk" with Chip Tha Ripper
Download: Battling Go-Go Yubari in Downtown L.A. - eDIT
Hard not to get your head noddin' on this one, this is a super glitchy track from eDIT of The Glitch Mob.  The extent of my knowledge is that eDIT, Boreta and Ooah all make up The Glitch Mob and they all do solo work as well.. anyways, this is some hot shit from eDIT.
Download: The Island Pt. 2 (Barletta Remix) - Pendulum *link removed by request*
Last but definitely not least, this track's from Barletta, he is currently blowing up in front of our eyes.. here's a remix of Pendulum's crazy intense song The Island Pt. 2, it's got some sweeeet drops, its so hype and nuts, I love it..

Enjoy the tunage.  Later..


No comments:

Post a Comment