Friday, July 16, 2010

Yeah, he's THAT sick..

I featured this guy in a post earlier, but this one is all him! Datsik has not been in the dubstep game long, he is a 21 year old from Kelowna, BC, Canada, and he is absolutely turning the game on it's head. He's already a big name in dubstep, at one time this year he and Excision held 5 of the top 10 spots on beatport, and he's still blowing up. Click here to go to the earlier post that featured his song, "3 Fist Style," which is one of my favorites. He has great range and some of THE MOST FILTHY DROPS ever, a lot are epic and give me chills. I've known about this dude for about a year or so, so I'm glad he's getting some love. Here's some new and old(er) tunes from him, caution: some of these tracks are super grimy.

Good chill dubstep remixes are rare, so when I find one like this it stays in heavy rotation.
This is a great song
(the last five might have simple names, but they are filthy)

Enjoy.
Oh and check out the new "Like" feature below, it's on the bottom of every post, so show some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment