Friday, July 16, 2010

I Had To Do It...

When I saw this kid's YouTube videos I had no choice but to feature him in a post. Some of you have probably heard of Ronald Jenkees, the YouTube phenomenon, but for those of you who have not, what a treat you're in for. Ronald Jenkees is a really funny looking Kentucky kid, to be honest it seems like he just has a ton of fun making these obese beats with his keyboard in his house all day. He has no formal musical training, yet he has over 40,000,000 YouTube views and his two cds, "Ronald Jenkees" and "Disorganized Fun", have sold well for an independent artist. He collab'ed on STS9's "Beyond Right Now" beat, and they threw him on their "Peaceblaster (New Orleans Make It Right Remixes)" CD on iTunes, all proceeds from which go to charity. I get a good feeling liking Ronald Jenkees, its all music and no hype - even though he does get hype when he's jammin out in those videos. I know you are gonna like this kid, make sure you check out the videos, he jams harder in those.

(I'm trying out a new file sharing site)
*bonus


What a G

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment